Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Geography For Kids & Parents Too








 http://www.seterra.net/ Ok, I must say that I really do love learning about the world. I have maps glued to our homeschool walls and my kids wake up to them every morning. So, one of the most important aspects in our homeschool day is understanding other people around the world and that includes where they live and their culture too! I enjoy the online map quizzes that are offered on so many websites but, I found a superb map quiz game that is FREEWARE and there is no junk that comes with it. It is called Seterra and I just love it. My oldest enjoys competing with me on the computer game and it is totally private. My little guy gets involved in the competitions too. There is just so much to learn from this computer program and it is absolutely free. I have a link on our homeschool sidebar. If you are interested click on the link and check them out. If you do not have Windows you can still play online. So, I think this is an awesome resource for our homeschool check it out you just might love it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate all comments and take suggestions!