Monday, July 7, 2014

Moffett Mix n Match SCENTED Watches!!




Moffett Mix n Match SCENTED Watches!!


















Are you ready cute, cute, CUTE!! Moffett Watches. What are Moffett’s?? 
They are mix n match SCENTED watches!! Scented!! As in the watch has a scent!!
  Like oranges, vanilla, strawberries, grapes and MORE!! 


These are super cute watches that are completely interchangeable. 
The Moffett Mix and Match Watches are fun and FUN!!! They are so CUTE!!!!
 I love a watch that is cute and tough enough to handle a 12 year old!!
The watch itself comes in a starter pack, then you add the mix and match watch bands with bezels in other colors and scents! YUP! The Moffett is a SCENTED WATCH!!!
I have to admit this is a cute watch! It’s EYE catching too.  I am a watch junkie. I would buy a new watch every week if I could. This one has garnered compliments and comments every SINGLE time I wear it! Then when I share the fact that there are scents, people go gaa gaa.  The Grandkids can’t wait to see what NaNa’s watch smells like.  I’m also lucky if I get to keep my watch on my ARM all day, everyone wants to wear my new watch!
I love the fact that I decide what my watch will look like for the day!  Do I want a pink watch?  How about a pink watch with a purple bezel?  I can do it!! What about Pink and PURPLE bands with an orange bezel.  I can even be conservative and have an all white watch.
Truly a FUN, watch.  The Moffett keeps excellent time, also has a second hand. It’s also waterproof.  I know this because at the 4th of July picnic this NaNa was the victim of a water balloon attack.  My hair and make up an utter mess but my watch is still perfect!!
This really is a FUN watch!!
This would also be a great first watch or just a fun watch to add to your collection. 
  Two thumbs enthusastically up! WAY, WAY, WAY up!
Follow Moffett on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest
GIVEAWAY: One very lucky Peanut Butter and Whine follower will win a starter pack AND 2 Mix and Match packs!! SWEET!!!!!!
Good LUCK!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate all comments and take suggestions!